Quote from the site: What is Snap Preview Anywhere? Snap Preview Anywhere enables anyone visiting your site to get a glimpse of what other sites you're linking to, without having to leave your site.
What I think: This is an aesthetically pleasing and efficient tool for weblogs. And it's free. I added it to my class page and my watsoncommon blog. I'm finding it very useful in avoiding clicking on links that I'm not really interested in. It provides a visual description in addition to the textual description. Try it.
What I think: This is an aesthetically pleasing and efficient tool for weblogs. And it's free. I added it to my class page and my watsoncommon blog. I'm finding it very useful in avoiding clicking on links that I'm not really interested in. It provides a visual description in addition to the textual description. Try it.
No comments:
Post a Comment