We were lucky to have Marco Torres present and run workshops for the faculty yesterday. Follow this link and explore his sites. Comment on this post about what you think.
Have you joined LibraryThing? Once you do, you can get an html badge to embed in your sidebar. If you can't figure it out, stop by and see me. If we have books in common, we should start leaving comments about them. I haven't really done that yet on my LT acct.
5 comments:
I know this is off topic, but how do you take the book cover images from librarything.com and put them onto your blog?
Have you joined LibraryThing? Once you do, you can get an html badge to embed in your sidebar. If you can't figure it out, stop by and see me. If we have books in common, we should start leaving comments about them. I haven't really done that yet on my LT acct.
That was actually Mr. W on the last comment.
Hey Mr. Watson, just letting you know that you need to become a member of WordPress to comment on the Korean Blogs.
Yeah, several others said the same thing. I think it's fine to join without starting your own blog there. Let me know. I'll try too.
Post a Comment